Hazen, North Dakota
The Hazen Golf Club is located along Hwy 200 a half mile east of Hazen, ND. The course is a 9-hole regulation length golf course situated along the Knife River that offers scenic holes with mature trees and rolling greens. This short layout has three sets of tee boxes for a fun, but challenging golfing experience for the whole family.
The course is not long at 2800 yards, par 35, but offers many challenging approach shots. The toughest hole here is the #1 handicap par 3 they call “The Shortest Par Five in North Dakota.”
- All beverages must be purchased from Mulligans bar at HGC clubhouse.
- Group size shall not exceed 5 players – no exceptions
- Each player should have their own set of clubs and bag
- All outside carts are subject to our trail fee.
- USGA rules govern all play unless otherwise specified
- Yardage markers are measured to the center of green.
Play it Safe
- Please follow our signage for instructions or warnings.
- Please warn players of errant shots by shouting, “Fore”.
- Avoid excessive speed on carts exiting the bridge and departing down the hill from the blue tees on hole #7
- Please follow cart path signage around greens to avoid getting to close the the greens
Come Visit the Hazen Golf Club
Hazen Golf Club
Hwy 200 East
Hazen, North Dakota 58545